1. Select the classes you wish to enter and fill in the form at the back of the Programme (a downloadable pdf file is on the left hand side of this web page). There is a charge of 30p for each exhibit entered except for the children’s classes (Divisions 9, 10 & 11) which are free.
2. Deliver the form plus entry fee cash or cheque to the Post Box in the Clock Tower at the Village Hall IP8 3DR by 5pm on the Wednesday before the show. Cheques to be made payable to Burstall Village Club, no cheques under £5 please. Or email form to email@example.com. BACS money to: Burstall Village Club: Account number 02632374: Sort code 30-94-55. Please put "Flower Show" in the reference.
3. Late entries, ie those not made by the Wednesday before the show, will be charged at a rate of 50p each on show day.
4. On the day of the show bring your entries to the marquee between 8 and 10am. (Judging begins at 10.30am and everybody must have left the marquee by then).
5. On arrival at the marquee collect your exhibitors’ cards and place your entries in the appropriate area with the card under the entry. (Please ask if you need help).
6. The marquee will be open to visitors from 1pm until 4.30pm. Please remove your entries after this time. If you wish to donate them to the show auction, please make it known by using the stickers supplied.
7. Trophies will be presented at 4.45pm. Prize money may be collected from the show treasurer in the marquee from 4.15pm. Monies not collected on show day will be returned to the show funds.
For more information on how to prepare entries for showing please keep an eye on this website or the Burstall Notice Board Facebook page.
The Burstall Horticultural Society, the Cranfield Memorial Trust, the Burstall Village Hall, Fiske Lands Trust and Fiske Farms, their officers and employees will not be responsible for or accountable to any person whatsoever for any damage or loss to the property of any person whatsoever or for any accident or injury, fatal or otherwise or any damage or loss that may occur to any person or animal or vehicle whilst upon the showground or car parks or whilst entering or leaving the same. Acceptance of the foregoing provisions shall be a condition of entry.
Only assistance dogs are allowed in the marquee
Proceeds to Village Hall funds
Burstall Village Hall is a Registered Charity Reg. No. 304722